To ensure the safety of our staff and community, we have minimized personnel in our shipping and customer service departments. You may experience delays in processing and shipping/deliveries as a result.
Our priority continues to be focused on the health and wellbeing of our staff and community, and we’re committed to taking every action necessary to prevent the spread of Covid-19. We appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time. We are here to help you however we can.
Looking to submit a Guarantee for Life claim? Please visit here.
RETURNS – How To
Returns just got a WHOLE lot easier thanks to our new online return portal. Requesting a return is now quick and simple, you just need your Tilley order number!
We have provided a step-by-step guide below to show you how to complete a return, but if you still have any questions about this process, you can always email our Customer Service team who can help you out at firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 1 – Request your Return.
- Locate your Tilley order number (Looks like this: UK#####)
- You should find this in either your order confirmation or shipment email.
- If you placed your order using your Tilley account, you can also find it in the “Order history” section.
- Click on the “REQUEST A RETURN” button Below.
- Enter the Order number and the delivery Postal code and click “START A RETURN”.
STEP 2 – Select the Item(s) to return
- Click on the item you want to return.
- Eligible items will appear in white.
- Select the Reason you wish to return the item. Based on the reason, you may be requested to provide more information if you wish.
- Repeat this step for all items from this order you wish to return.
- Note: items from different orders will need to be returned on separate requests.
STEP 3 – Select the Credit Method
Store Credit (FREE return label!): You will receive a gift card for the value of your order once the item is returned and has been processed.”
- Tilley will cover the cost of your return shipping label!
Original Payment Method ( (Within UK £3.00 & Outside UK is £10.00) return label ): a refund will be processed back to the original method of payment for this order.
- A flat rate (Within UK £3.00 & Outside UK is £10.00) fee will be deducted from your refund total at the time of processing.
STEP 4 – Review your Request and Submit.
- If you are happy with your return request, click “SUBMIT RETURN”
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly thereafter along with your return shipping label.
- Print the label and attach it to your package. You will now have 28 days to drop off your package at your Local Post Office if in the UK or Local UPS drop point if outside of the UK.
Once your package has been successfully delivered to our warehouse and it has been processed by one of our returns team you will receive a confirmation email, along with your store credit gift card or refund. Please allow up to 10 business days for refunds to appear back in the original account.
Tilley Return Policy – Loop
Tilley offers refunds or store credit via gift card on new, unwashed, unworn items within 30 days of the date of purchase.
Please note that we no longer offer exchanges as a return option.
Tilley will provide a return shipping label to customers within the UK and Europe for all returns. When the Store credit option is selected, Tilley will provide a FREE return label and the customer will receive the full purchase value in the form of a Tilley e-Gift Card.
In the event of a refund, a flat fee of (Within UK £3.00 & Outside UK is £10.00) fee will be deducted from the refund total at the time of processing. Once your refund has been processed, please allow up to 10 business days for the funds to be available in your account