Looking to submit a Guarantee for Life claim? Please visit here.
Tilley Return Policy
Tilley offers refunds on new, unwashed, unworn items within 30 days of the date of purchase.
RETURNS – How To Return an item shipped within the UK
(For Returns of items shipped outside the UK please see RETURNS – How To Return an item shipped outside the UK)
Requesting a return is quick and simple, you just need your Tilley order number and post code!
We have provided a step-by-step guide below to show you how to complete a return, but if you still have any questions about this process, you can always email our Customer Service team who will be happy to help you at firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 1 – Request your Return.
- Locate your Tilley order number (Looks like this: UK#####)
- You should find this in either your order confirmation or shipment email.
- If you placed your order using your Tilley account, you can also find it in the “Order history” section.
- Click on the “REQUEST A RETURN” button Below.
- Enter the Order number and the delivery Postal code and click “START A RETURN”.
STEP 2 – Select the Item(s) to return
- Click on the item you want to return.
- Eligible items will appear in white
- Ineligible items will be greyed out
- Select the Reason you wish to return the item. Based on the reason, you may be requested to provide more information if you wish.
- Repeat this step for all items from this order you wish to return.
- Note: items from different orders will need to be returned on separate requests.
STEP 3 – Select the Credit Method
- Original Payment Method: a refund will be processed back to the original method of payment for this order.
STEP 4 – Review your Request and Submit.
- If you are happy with your return request, click “SUBMIT RETURN”
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly thereafter along with your return shipping label.
- Print the label and attach it to your package. You will now have 28 days to drop off your package at your Local Post Office if in the UK or Local UPS drop point if outside of the UK.
Once your package has been successfully delivered to our warehouse and it has been processed by one of our returns team you will receive a confirmation email, along with your refund. Please allow up to 10 business days for refunds to appear back in the original account.
Tilley Return Policy – for customers in the UK
Please note that we no longer offer exchanges as a return option.
Tilley will provide a FREE return shipping label to customers within the UK for all returns.
RETURNS – How To Return an item shipped outside the UK
We are currently unable to offer returns via our portal to shipments despatched to overseas addresses.
To initiate a return please email email@example.com quoting your original order number (which will be in the format UK#####). You can find this in either your order confirmation or shipment email, or, if you placed your order using your Tilley account, you can also find it in the “Order History” section.
In your email, please confirm the items you would like to return along with the reason for their return and one of our Customer Service Advisors will be happy to advise you of your next steps.
You are responsible for any postage charges relating to your return.
Please note you may incur additional customs fees during your returns process so check with your local customs office before placing an order to see how this might impact any return you may need to make to Tilley in the future.