Register your hat
To take advantage of Tilley’s Guarantee for Life, you must register your qualifying hat through our website within 60 days of purchase.
Gather the following information to register your hat:
1. The style, colour, and size of your Guaranteed for Life hat. If you’re not sure of your hat’s details, look on the hat hang tag or on the inside label.
2. The name of the store you purchased your hat, the date of the purchase, and the transaction / reference number on the receipt.
3. If you purchased from Tilley.com, you will need your order number.
4. If you don’t have one already, create an account on Tilley.com.
5. Once logged into your account, click on Register in the account dashboard.
6. Fill in the registration form and submit.
You will receive an on-screen message confirming your registration.
Our Guaranteed for Life Hats
Your Tilley hat should be treasured. We are so confident in our craftsmanship that some of our hats are Guaranteed for Life against normal wear and tear, poor workmanship, or faulty material. If your hat is Guaranteed for Life, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
The hat’s tag will indicate if it’s Guaranteed for Life. In order to access this guarantee, you will need to register your hat with us within 60 days of the purchase date. Simply follow the registration steps listed on this page.
Terms apply. This special guarantee does not cover misuse and improper care, staining, fading, grommet patina, shrinking, or frayed windcords.
If you need to make a claim, visit our returns page.